How to Choose a Plan
Recipients should consider the following when choosing a long-term care plan:
- What services do I think I need? Assisted Living? Home Health? (Note: These are also known as direct service providers and must be in the plans network.)
- Which plan has the providers I currently use or think I will need?
- Are the providers I need a part of the plan?
Steps to help you pick your plan
- Each plan offers the same core benefits. For the listing of the basic Florida long-term care Medicaid benefits you may refer to the Program Information tab.
- Look at the Plan Information tab to see what extra services are offered by each plan.
- Call or visit with a Choice Counselor for help.
NOTE: If you need additional information about the program please contact your local Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) at 1-800-96-ELDER (1-800-963-5337).)