How to Choose a Plan
Recipients should consider the following when choosing an MMA plan:
- What services do I think I need? Doctor’s Visits?
- What plan do my doctors take?
- What kind of doctors do I need? Pediatrician? Family Doctor?
- What extra benefits meet my needs?
Steps to help you pick your plan
- Each plan offers the same core benefits. For the listing of the basic Florida MMA Medicaid benefits you may refer to the Program Information tab.
- Look at the Plan Information tab to see what extra services are offered by each plan.
- Call or visit with a Choice Counselor for help.
- Compare performance data for plans in your area using the Medicaid Health Plan Report Card.
NOTE: If you need additional information about the program please contact a Choice Counselor at 1-877-711-3662.