Agency Phone Numbers
- Report cases or concerns of abuse, neglect, or exploitation on children and vulnerable adults
Agency for Health Care Administration Consumer Complaint
- Complaints about patient care, health plan, health care facilities, or to receive publications
Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Call to apply for available programs and services accessible to Floridians with developmental disabilities such as autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, intellectual disabilities, Prader-Will syndrome, and spina bifida.
Comprehensive Assessment & Review for Long-Term, Care Services (CARES)
- To inquire about in-home and community based services, and to request an assessment of a person's medical, social and psychological needs.
Department of Children and Families, Financial Access
- To inquire about Medicaid, food stamps or temporary cash assistance
Department of Elder Affairs (DOEA) & Aging and Disability Resource Centers
- To inquire about senior employment, housing opportunities, long-term care program screening, and health & wellness programs
Medicaid Fraud Hotline
- If you suspect Medicaid Fraud or wish to receive publications on the matter
Social Security Administration
- Apply for retirement, disability or Medicare, SSI, or survivor benefits as well as to get extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs