Ways to EnrollOnline
- You can click here to enroll online
- Call 1-877-711-3662 with your pin
- Follow the steps to enroll via the Automated Phone System
- Medicaid Choice Counselors are available to help you enroll in a Managed Medical Assistance (MMA) plan that best fits your needs.
- Speak with a choice counselor via phone at 1-877-711-3662 Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 8:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 7:00pm.
- TDD users ONLY call 1-866-467-4970
NOTE: It's easy to enroll! Just have your Florida Medicaid Number or Social Security Number and birth year for each person you are enrolling.
Who may enroll?
Some Medicaid recipients are not required to enroll in an MMA plan, but may choose to enroll if they meet all other enrollment requirements.
Some Medicaid recipients will receive directions that they must enroll in a plan:
- Information will be provided regarding the plans available in their region
- The details about when to make a choice
- Name of the plan they will be assigned to if a plan is not chosen by them
When to Enroll By: Plan Choice, Change Period and Rights
- Recipients must choose a plan by the date listed in the state-issued letter that was sent to them. Otherwise, a plan will be selected on their behalf.
- The 120-day change period, or the time in which recipients can change their plan begins with the effective date of their enrollment in the plan.
- Once a year recipients will have a chance to change plans during Open Enrollment. Beneficiaries will receive a reminder letter prior to this time.
- Outside of the open enrollment period, recipients will only be able to change plans if there is an agency-approved good cause reason.