Other Helpful Agency Contacts

Department of Children and Families

To inquire about Medicaid, food stamps, or to change your address. You may also call to find out about programs involving behavioral health, child care, economic self-sufficiency as well as programs that identify and protect abused and neglected children and adults.


Phone: 1-866-762-2237

Abuse Hotline

Report cases or concerns of abuse, neglect, or exploitation on children and vulnerable adults.


Phone: 1-800-962-2873

Agency for Health Care Administration Consumer Complaint

Report complaints about patient care, health plans, health care facilities, or to receive publications.


Phone: 1-888-419-3456

Agency for Persons with Disabilities

Call to apply for available programs and services accessible to Floridians with developmental disabilities such as autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, intellectual disabilities, Prader-Willi syndrome, and spina bifida.


Phone number: 1-866-273-2273


Medicaid Fraud Hotline

Call to report suspicion of Medicaid Fraud or if you wish to receive publications on the matter.


Phone: 1-866-966-7226

Social Security Administration

Call to change your address, apply for retirement, disability, Medicaid or Medicare, SSI, as well as to get extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs.


Phone: 1-800-772-1213